Not able to take a trip to Germany to see how Porsche builds their iconic 911. Well a German newspaper called Welt published an hour-long documentary that puts you in the assembly line straight from you house.
Welt got permission to film almost every part of the process from inside the factory that built every 911 since the original model was released in 1963 with great insight from employees and executives that helps tell the story.
With over 1,000,000 built you can imagine it’s quite the story, watch below. Also below your find a 1966 Porsche 911 available from Merlin Auto Group.
Here is a 1966 Porsche 911 2.0 Coupe SWB from Merlin Auto Group that is one of the first 100 off the assembly line that year.
- A Carolina “barn-find” expertly revitalized in 2017 after 30 years of storage
- Complete bare-metal lacquer re-paint in the original Polo Red (6602)
- Fastidiously preserved using all its original parts (including the well-kept interior)
- Numbers-matching engine and gearbox
- Accompanied by the original spare, jack and tool roll
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity and all recommissioning documentation supplied
- First in class awarded at 2017 Atlanta Concours
For all Porsche fans this car is a must see.
INTERESTED CALL 770-457-2699 or CLICK HERE