BESPOKE WHISKY AND CIGAR CHEST
The House of Rolls-Royce is delighted to present the newest addition to its portfolio of collectables, the Rolls-Royce Cellarette. Containing an array of accoutrements designed to perfect any soiree, the Cellarette derives from the marque’s rich heritage of providing clients with effortless and affable hosting opportunities. The Cellarette will both surprise and delight those who encounter it.
- Latest addition to Rolls-Royce Connoisseur’s Collection unveiled
- The Rolls-Royce Cellarette, a Whisky and Cigar Chest, is designed to entertain and delight guests
- Leather lined, black anodized aluminum bottle holder accommodates an array of bottle sizes
- Spanish Cedar-wood-lined humidor, complete with hygrometer
- Intricately detailed cigar cutter and lighter, made by S.T. Dupont, Paris
The Rolls-Royce Cellarette, the latest addition to the Rolls-Royce Connoisseur’s Collection, offers our clients new ways to enhance their lifestyle beyond the experience of their Rolls-Royce motor car. Historically, Cellarettes were used to secure wine and spirits. This bespoke chest can be configured to stow aperitifs or digestifs, dependent on the client’s preferences, alongside prized cigars, in a spectacular fashion.